FROZ'N MOTION PRICE LIST PAGE

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Alone/Not Alone...


13 August 2014 – Wednesday – Toronto, Canada.
It's been almost 4 years since my last blog post. Some would say I don't write enough, or that I'm lazy, or that I'm not at all prolific, or that, if I spent less time doing other stuff, I would have more time to do the important stuff, like writing here.

As we both know, all of these complaints are, sadly, kinda true.

The reason I've not posted much over the past few years is because I've been more busy clicking pics of other people than I ever have in my life. Last year, 2013, we performed 375 photo shoots. That's a hell lot. This year, by the end of July, we have shot over 300! And that's only 7 months into the year! We still have another 5 months to go!!

So that's all I'm going to say about that.

What I came here to discuss are two photos I took at Nathan Phillips Square who knows how long ago.

Alone and Not Alone.





I love these two shots. It's not often I say that.

While standing on the mezzanine looking out over the square, the patterned design of the fountains caught my eye. It was obviously shot during the summer months because the fountains are only turned on then.

What strikes me most about these two shots is where are all the people? I have no idea why everyone left so that I could collect these two images and go home.

But here they are.

Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment